1) A concave mirror always forms an enlarged real image of a real object.--------false.Only in some cases the image is real and enlarged.
2) The image produced by a convex mirror is always closer to the mirror than it would be in a plane mirror for the same object distance.-----------true.you can observe this feature in rear view mirrors in cars.
3) A convex mirror never forms a real image of a real object.--------true.Image is always virtual.
4) When an object is placed between a concave mirror and its focal point, the image is virtual.-----true it is virtual and enlarged
5) The virtual image formed by a convex mirror is always enlarged.-------false.it is highly diminshed in nature
6) A virtual image formed by a concave mirror is always enlarged.-----true.It is observed when the object is placed between focus and the mirror.
7) A concave mirror always forms a virtual image of a real object.---- false.you can see this by placing paper below the focus of concave mirror and directing all the sun rays on it.